- 0.1 HQBroker has closed it’s service and stopped offering online trading of any description. To view a list of the best online brokers in your region, visit our broker page.
HQBroker has closed it’s service and stopped offering online trading of any description. To view a list of the best online brokers in your region, visit our broker page.
HQBroker is an unregulated online forex supplier offering progressed exchanging arrangements. Brokers of all levels are catered for across five live records and the MT4 and MT5 stages. Our HQBroker survey subtleties the instruments accessible, the login cycle and market spread.
HQBroker was set up in 2017 and has since amassed a global customer base from its Hong Kong central command. Notwithstanding its development, the agent is right now unregulated. The organization is claimed and worked by Capzone Invest Limited, which is situated in the Marshall Islands.
The business standard MT4 arrangement is accessible upon login. Features of the well-known forex exchanging stage include:
- A single tick exchanging
- Progressed outline see
- Broad recorded information
- Progressed stop out levels
- Mechanized exchanging through APIs
HQBroker additionally offers the MT5 stage, which is more fit for experienced dealers. Advantages of the MT5 terminal include:
- 21-time periods
- A single tick exchanging
- Monetary news features
- Value alarms and following stops
- Incorporated exchanging proclamations
- Authentic information and system analyzer
HQBroker offers 200+ monetary instruments across:
- 50+ economic standards, including significant USD sets and scope of minor and arising sets
- Single stock offers in top worldwide organizations, including Amazon and Alibaba
- Stock records including the FTSE, Dow Jones and NASDAQ
- Metals and energies, including gold, silver and oil
HQBroker offers sensible coasting spreads with its Starter and Silver records. Be that as it may, for fixed spreads under 1 pip on majors forex sets, you’ll need to open a Gold, Platinum or Investor account. This will require a base $20,000 speculation, which might be a lot for certain fledglings. By and large, however, the representative is genuinely cutthroat about exchanging charges.
HQBroker offers influence up to 1:400. This is high and means dealers can take real situations with little capital cost. This is uplifting news for those with low beginning stores. However, it likewise carries with it the danger of genuine misfortunes. European managed dealers, for instance, cap influence rates at 1:30 to ensure merchants.
HQBroker offers portable exchanging on the entirety of its records. Both MT4 and MT5 are accessible for download to portable from one or the other Apple or Android application stores. Customers can set aside installments, demand withdrawals and screen exchanges from their cell phones. The applications additionally take into consideration hazard cautions to be set up and for computerized exchanging programs.
The base store at HQBroker is $250. Installment strategies include:
- Cryptos like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ethereum
- Credit and charge cards
- Bank wire move
Withdrawals can be made through wire move or credit/check card. A $50 least withdrawal rate applies to wire activities, and exchanges require 3-15 days to measure, which is longer than most merchants. There is no base withdrawal with credit and check cards, and businesses are handled within 7 working days.
Shockingly, various client surveys feature trouble with regards to pulling out benefits. This is a significant concern and may show an expected trick.
Another downside to HQBrokers is the absence of a demo account. Practice accounts, supported with virtual money, are an incredible way for new customers to investigate exchanging stages and test the specialist’s administrations. The shortfall of one may deflect imminent clients.
At the hour of composing, HQBroker doesn’t offer any store rewards or advancements. It is a regular practice among suppliers not to provide invite bargains. In any case, this is liable to change. Dealers should check the agent’s site before opening a record.
HQBroker isn’t directed by a confided in economic power. Clients ought to continue with an alert when joining unregulated intermediaries as they will not get similar vigorous assurances managed by any semblance of the FCA.
Despite an office in Hong Kong, HQBroker isn’t approved to offer monetary assistance in Hong Kong, France, or the USA.
The merchant’s site has various free assets, including instructive recordings, digital books, and news refreshes. Recordings cover themes, for example, market techniques, exchanging brain research, and value examination. HQBroker additionally offers MT4 instructional exercises and a monetary schedule.
HQBroker offers five record types to suit various merchants. Every choice accompanies a record chief, full admittance to instruments and a base 0.01 position size. As you climb the record levels, you profit from everyday market examination, nonstop help, and fixed tight spreads.
- Starter – $250 minimum deposit
- Silver – $5,000 minimum deposit
- Golden – $20,000 minimum deposit
- Platinum – $50,000 minimum deposit
- Investor – $100,000 minimum deposit
Motivations to join with HQBroker include:
- Customers from Canada acknowledged
- Numerous installment arrangements
- Free training assets
- Layered record levels
- MT4 and MT5 exchanging
- Low fixed spreads
Shockingly this survey discovered a few motivations not to open a record with HQBroker:
- No demo account
- Restricted live visit support
- No bad equilibrium insurance
HQBroker keeps standard worldwide exchanging hours. Hours may shift somewhat depending upon the instrument. Subtleties can be found on the representative’s site. Forex was exchanging runs from Monday 00:00 to Friday 23:00 GMT +2.
HQBroker offers 24/5 phone support in 10 distinct nations. The broker can likewise arrive at the client support group through:
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email request form– found on the get in touch with us page
- Live chat– located in the upper left-hand side of the agent’s site page
- Telephone call back – found in the upper left-hand side of the specialist’s website page
Sadly the live visit administration didn’t meet assumptions after testing – standby times were long, and administrators were pointless.
The MetaTrader stages accompany premium security highlights, including 128-cycle encryption and 2FA conventions. Regardless of this, we would suggest an alert before putting away cash with HQBrokers because of helpless client audits and the absence of guidelines.
The organization offers a direct course to forex exchanging with admittance to both the MT4 and MT5 stages. However, without accreditation from a good administrative body, in addition to the absence of a demo account and $250 most miniature store, HQBroker isn’t an ideal alternative available.
HQBroker acknowledges dealers from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, India, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, and most nations.
Merchants can not utilize HQBroker from United States, France, Hong Kong.
Alternatives to HQBroker
If you are searching for options in contrast to HQBroker, we have arranged a rundown of the best 5 specialists that are like HQBroker underneath. This rundown of merchants like HQBroker is set by similitude and incorporates organizations that acknowledge dealers from your area.
- Global Prime – Global Prime is a multi-managed exchanging intermediary offering 100+ business sectors.
- OctaFX – OctaFX offers multi-resource exchanging on a scope of stages and portable arrangements.
- RoboForex – RoboForex is a multi-resource online intermediary offering amazing exchanging helpers.
- Hantec Markets – Hantec Markets is a multi-directed online FX specialist offering MT4 and a customized administration giving colossal adaptability to suit any broker.
- LegacyFX – LegacyFX is a multi-resource representative contribution to an MT5 download and free signals.
Is HQBroker regulated?
No, HQBroker isn’t managed, and like this isn’t limited by a similar client capital security as different representatives. We generally suggest an alert before joining with unregulated suppliers.
How much capital do I need to trade at HQBroker?
The base store at HQBroker is $250. The base position size is 0.01 parcels, although stake prerequisites do shift among instruments.
Does HQBroker offer a demo account?
No – the specialist doesn’t give an open demo account. This is a genuine disadvantage and means new dealers have no chance of testing HQBroker’s administrations before putting away cash.
What trading platforms does HQBroker use?
HQBroker offers the notable MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) stages. The two terminals can be downloaded to work area gadgets or exchanged through effective web programs.
Is HQBroker available on mobile?
Indeed, all exchanging stages are viable with iOS and Android gadgets. The MT4 and MT5 versatile applications can be downloaded from different application stores.