Trade.com is a multi-resource business offering more than 100,000 instruments on the MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader stages. Instruments accessible incorporate forex sets, CFDs, items, stocks, and cryptos. This survey takes a gander at the login cycle, accessible spreads, charges and installments. See whether joining with Trade.com is appropriate for you
The business was established in 2009 and has since set up its administrative center in Cyprus. The company currently has 100,000 clients worldwide in 125 business sectors. It is worked by Trade Capital Markets Ltd and Live markets Limited, which are controlled by the CySEC, FSCA and FCA.
Compared to different suppliers, the merchant offers a broad arrangement of monetary instruments and exchanging apparatuses in a profoundly controlled climate.
Trade.com offers two stages, WebTrader and MetaTrader 4. The two stages have a straightforward login cycle and versatile applications.
- 24/5 online help
- Speedy and straightforward to enroll
- A single tick request execution
- Customizable monetary markers
- Simple to compare resources with multi-graph shows
- Itemized market financials and news declarations
- Value alarms, moving instruments, and stop-misfortune warnings
Trade.com offer the business prestigious MT4 stage, which has the accompanying highlights:
- A single tick exchanging
- Multi-outline see
- Significant degrees of customization
- Many specialized pointers
- Authentic information and past patterns
- Computerized exchanging through APIs
- Stop out levels with quick execution
Trade.com offers an impressive expansiveness of exchanging items with more than 100,000 resources accessible on stages:
- Crypto including Bitcoin
- 50+ major and minor forex sets
- Commodities including espresso and gold
- 2,100+ company stocks, shares and bonds
- More than 30 ETFs (WebTrader in particular)
- 1,000 spread wagering resources
- 25+ worldwide lists
Spreads & Commission
Spreads with the specialist shift contingent upon account type. Trade.com offers forex spreads as low as 1.0 on EURUSD, 1.0 on USDJPY, and 1.0 on GBPUSD. Nonetheless, these are just accessible with the Exclusive record where the base store is $100,000. Traders opening Silver documents with Trade.com can expect 3.0 pips on the equivalent forex sets. This implies most novices will not have the option to get competitive gliding spreads.
The agent charges extra expenses on positions held for the time being, money changes, and records dormant for over 90 days.
Trade.com offers the most significant influence of 1:30 on forex and CFDs. However, levels fluctuate contingent upon the stage and resource. A few commodities influence 1:10 through different resources, like bonds, accessible with effect up to 1:50. Subtleties of various influence proportions by help can be found on the dealer’s site.
Note that while high influence proportions can prompt more superior returns, they can likewise bring about critical misfortunes.
Both WebTrader and MetaTrader 4 are accessible through versatile applications with Trade.com. The applications are accessible to download from both Apple and Android application stores. The portable arrangements are entirely included with different outline types, hazard the executive’s cautions and other installment choices. Client assistance is likewise accessible through mobile applications.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Handling times are commonly moment anyway withdrawals may take longer. A few installment strategies are accessible employing a safe online installment structure:
- Bank move
- Significant credit/check cards
Trade.com ingests all store and withdrawal expenses, however, and it maintains all authority to present the minor withdrawal sums. All installment strategies (aside from bank moves) have a base withdrawal measure of $20, and bank moves require a base withdrawal of $100. Bank move leaves under $100 cause a $50 charge. Any remaining leaves under $20 bring about a $10 expense.
The merchant offers a test account on their Direct Market Access site. Traders get £10,000 in virtual assets to work on exchanging. Traders should utilize the demo record to acclimate themselves with Trade.com before putting their capital in danger. The demo account precisely recreates constant exchanging conditions.
At the hour of composing, no rewards or advancements are offered when you pursue a record. Notwithstanding, the representative may acquaint to draw in new traders later on.
Trade.com is worked by Trade Capital Markets Ltd and Live markets Limited. Trade Capital Markets Ltd is managed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Live markets Limited is controlled by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Trade.com offers a few extra highlights to upgrade the exchanging experience. The accessible apparatuses are significant assets for novices, specifically, who can utilize the administrations to refine procedures and approve market viewpoints. Experienced financial backers can likewise use the critical support to get extra market bits of knowledge and perform specialized examinations.
- Free admittance to Trading View
- Exchanging Central MT4 add-on
- Consistently refreshed worldwide financial schedule
The agent offers a few record types relying upon the resource traded. Traders putting resources into CFDs and ETFs have the accompanying choices accessible to them:
- Silver – Minimum store $100
- Gold – Minimum store $10,000
- Platinum – Minimum store $50,000
- Selective – Minimum store $100,000
Spreads and exchanging conditions become more competitive as you climb the record levels. Customers can likewise anticipate more active help from the merchant.
Note, retail exchanging accounts require an online enrollment structure.
There are a few benefits to joining with Trade.com:
- Various installment choices
- Wide scope of instruments
- 1,000 spread wagering items
- Admittance to an industry-driving MT4 stage
- Enlisted with legitimate controllers, including the FCA and CySEC
- Set up dealer with a solid history of positive client audits
Drawbacks of exchanging with the dealer include:
- MetaTrader 5 not advertised
- Extra expenses to be careful about
- Wide spreads with lower account levels
Trade.com adheres to standard exchanging hours: 24 hours per day, five days every week, successful Monday to Friday. The stage and site’s exchanging devices are accessible outside of standard market hours. See the company site for a breakdown of exchanging hours by resource.
Trade.com offers the accompanying help alternatives to its clients:
- WhatsApp talk administration – Contact us logo
- Email enquiry structure – Found on the Contact Us page
- Live visit – Found on the base right-hand side of the page
- Email address – support@Trade.com (accessible from Sunday 22:00 GMT till Friday 22:00 GMT)
Traders should give individual subtleties before being associated with a client assistance agent when utilizing the live visit administration. Once associated, support staff rush to react to inquiries and knowledgeable about the items, stages and record choices
Trade.com is directed by legitimate bodies, including the FCA, and has carried out a financial backer compensation store strategy that should give traders certainty when choosing agents. Moreover, the merchant utilizes the MT4 stage, which offers solid client insurance with extra safety efforts at login.
The business’ multi-resource offering is an alluring possibility for hopeful informal investors. So, Trade.com isn’t the most competitive supplier with regards to spreads and expenses. In case you’re willing to pay somewhat more, you’ll gain admittance to driving instruments, a massive arrangement of items, and the true serenity of utilizing a profoundly directed online dealer.
Trade.com acknowledges traders from Australia, Thailand, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar and most different nations.
Traders can not utilize Trade.com from United States, Canada, Japan, Belgium.
Alternatives to Trade.com
If you are searching for options in contrast to Trade.com, we have compiled a rundown of the best five representatives that are like Trade.com underneath. This rundown of dealers like Trade.com is arranged by similitude and incorporates companies acknowledging traders from your area.
- Fortrade – Fortrade is a multi-resource agent offering a detailed live record with cutting-edge devices.
- FXPrimus – Trade the business sectors with MT4 exchanging instruments close by CySEC guideline.
- Naval commander Markets – Admiral Markets is driving Forex and CFD specialist offering the MT4 and MT5 stages
- EagleFX – EagleFX is a well-known exchanging specialist offering forex, stocks, cryptos and commodities.
- Center Spreads – Core Spreads offers CFD exchanging and spread wagering across a few resource classes on two top-level stages
Is Trade.com regulated?
Trade.com is directed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), and South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). This is a decent sign that the specialist is dependable.
What trading platforms does Trade.com use?
Trade.com offers the exceptionally respected MetaTrader 4 stage alongside the WebTrader arrangement. Both exchanging terminals provide direct market access and a large group of pointers, diagrams, and examination highlights.
Is Trade.com available on mobile?
Indeed, both MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader have versatile applications accessible in the pertinent application stores. Both applications are allowed to download and require your Trade.com login qualifications to open.
What is the minimum deposit to trade with Trade.com?
Traders can open a record from $100 with the Silver record. This is a practical least necessity and means the specialist is available for fledglings.
Does Trade.com offer a demo account?
Indeed, the representative offers a demo record to work on exchanging with 10,000 virtual assets. Clients can close the preliminary document and change to genuine cash contributing when they feel prepared.