- 1 Spread Co Headlines
- 2 Trading Platform
- 3 Assets
- 4 Spreads & Commission
- 5 Leverage
- 6 Mobile Apps
- 7 Deposits
- 8 Withdrawals
- 9 Demo Account
- 10 Spread Co Bonuses
- 11 Regulation Review
- 12 Additional Features
- 13 Spread Co Accounts
- 14 Benefits
- 15 Drawbacks
- 16 Trading Hours
- 17 Customer Support
- 18 Security
- 19 Spread Co Verdict
- 20 Accepted Countries
- 21 Alternatives to Spread Co
- 22 FAQ
Spread Co is an online spread wagering and CFD agent having some expertise in forex, commodities, values, and lists. Our survey covers live accounts, installment strategies, the restrictive exchange stage, guidelines, and some. See if Spread Co is a reliable spread wagering intermediary.
Spread Co Headlines
Spread Co Ltd was set up in 2005, offering worldwide administrations from an administrative center in London. The merchant is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), an exceptionally decent controller. Today, more than 10,000 live merchants are utilizing the intermediary’s administrations. Spread Co offers spread wagering on significant business sectors, stocks, and offers, in addition to CFDs and forex.
The merchant offers its restrictive exchanging stage to address the issues, all things considered, controlled by TradingView. Spread Co recommends exchanging through significant internet browsers, with no product download necessities. Then again, customers can get to the free versatile application or iPad application.
Components of the online stage include:
- Master monetary examination
- Exchange straightforwardly from graphs
- Completely customizable interface
- Wide scope of specialized markers
- Set market development alarms and watch records
- Make custom diagrams utilizing live industry information
- Access hazard the executive’s apparatuses, including stop misfortunes and cutoff orders
Spread Co offers customers exchanging openings the accompanying worldwide business sectors:
- Forex – 38 cash sets
- Equities – 1,000 worldwide values
- Commodities – valuable metals and energies
- ETFs – 100+ including innovation and commodities
- ADRs – exchange shares companies in more than 20 countries
- Files – exchange on the most extensive stock trades, including UK100, US30, and NDQ100
The intermediary likewise offers the chance to exchange Mini Markets which offer more modest stake sizes from simply 10p. These business sectors are the most fluid and a well-known way for brokers to get to know spread wagering. Spread wagering releases dealers short in falling business sectors and gives 24-hour access, edge exchanging, and zero hidden expenses.
Spreads & Commission
Spreads are fixed and as low as 0.8 pips during fluid hours. Spreads contrast between spread wagering and CFD accounts. The representative offers the most secure spreads up to a limit of £50 a point before this increments on a sliding scale. Spreads on majors are 0.8 pips on EUR/USD and 1.0 pip on GBP/USD and EUR/GBP. Spreads on driving files, like the FTSE 100, start at 0.8 pips.
Commissions are just charged for values exchanging, beginning at 0.05% for UK exchanges. The agent charges trade rates for positions held, for the time being, further subtleties of which can be found on the company site.
Influence fluctuates by instrument:
- Indices – 5%
- Equities – 20%
- Forex pairs – 3.33% or 5%
- Commodities – 5% or 10%
- Mini Markets – 3.33% or 5%
As an FCA-controlled representative, Spread Co complies with ESMA’s retail influence limits.
The merchant offers a versatile application with actual work area stage highlights. This is accessible free of charge download and is compatible with iOS and Android gadgets. The application considers complete exchanging the board while in a hurry. Elements include:
- One-click trading
- 50 technical indicators
- Event notification option
- Interactive charting tools
- Easily switch between accounts
The least stores differ by account type; £200 for spread wagering accounts and £250 for CFD accounts. After this, the store’s necessity for the two statements is £100. Spread Co offers restricted installment techniques for live account stores in GBP, EUR, USD, or JPY:
- Bank transfer
- Credit/debit cards
To demand a withdrawal, select the installment alternative inside the exchanging stage or contact customer administrations. Withdrawals to credit/check cards and UK financial balances are free. Worldwide bank move installments are liable to a £15 charge + nearby bank expenses. Skrill withdrawals cause a 1% expense. Same-day preparing demands should be gotten by 12:30 pm GMT.
Note, the base withdrawal sum is £50.
Spread Co Limited offers a demo account on their exchanging stage, open for about fourteen days. Demo accounts are an excellent method to become acquainted with the location and test spread wagering or risk-free CFD systems. The demo account is accessible in GBP, EUR, or USD and comes with £25,000 or comparable in virtual assets. The merchant additionally offers a customer administrations stage visit to exhibit client highlights.
Spread Co Bonuses
Spread Co Ltd doesn’t offer any arrangements or advancements to new or existing customers at the hour of composing, and this incorporates no store rewards. This is following FCA guidelines.
Spread Co UK Limited is authorized under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which means the specialist keeps set up administrative principles. The FCA is a profoundly lofty organization in the monetary business sector. Customer reserves are isolated in top-level banks and ensured by the FSCS, covering up to £85,000 should the intermediary become bankrupt.
The specialist’s site offers different exchanging support highlights. This incorporates a monetary exchanging blog, an economic schedule, and Market Watch live news notices. The site also upholds a few preparing guides and schooling themes, including spread wagering and CFD exchanging, utilizing specialized pointers and techniques, with a glossary and broad FAQ page.
Spread Co Accounts
Spread Co offers two diverse account types; spread wagering or CFD. The two accounts are accessible in EUR, USD, and GBP.
- Spread Betting Account – most minor stake £1, starting store necessities are £200, no managing spread, bring in 2% money premium on cash adjusts over £10,000. The dealer offers the Spread Free Basic answer for passage level brokers and the Spread Free Bronze for more dynamic merchants.
- CFD Account – no commissions, 0% financing on shortlist positions, and admittance to a broad scope of monetary business sectors with the direct purchase and sell recommendations in addition to a set-up of hazard the board instruments.
To open an account, customers need to complete a straightforward online shape and send personality records with evidence of home. The representative guarantees applications are handled within 1 working day.
- FCA regulated
- Hedging allowed
- Good user reviews
- Mini Markets access
- Mobile trading solution
- Extensive educational guides
- Not available to US residents
- No MetaTrader platforms
The representative observes standard available time and gives 24-hour exchanging from Sunday 10 pm to Friday 10 pm GMT. Note spreads fluctuate contingent upon the exchanging window as liquidity and unpredictability change.
Spread Co offers a range of customer support options:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – +44 7575 674341
- Live chat engine – located at the bottom of the contact page
- Telephone – +44 (0)1923832682 (customer service, Monday to Friday 8 am-6 pm)
Individual data is ensured by SSL encryption on both PC and portable applications. Account access is an entirely secret word provided. The Spread Co exchanging stage additionally guarantees industry-standard encryptions with secure logins.
Spread Co Verdict
Spread Co offers openings for merchants, all things considered, to put resources into forex, CFDs, and spread wagering. Little stake necessities and low least stores settle on it a decent decision for new brokers. Planned customers ought to likewise feel guaranteed of the FCA guideline, security protocols, and client assistance.
Spread Co accepts traders from Australia, Thailand, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Qatar, and most other countries.
Traders can not use Spread Co from the United States.
Alternatives to Spread Co
If you are searching for choices to Spread Co, we have compiled a rundown of the best 5 merchants like Spread Co beneath. This rundown of merchants like Spread Co is arranged by closeness and incorporates companies that acknowledge brokers from your area.
- Trade.com – Trade.com offers thousands of tradable assets on desktop and mobile platforms.
- LMFX – LMFX offers online forex and stock trading with low fees and high leverage.
- Hantec Markets – Hantec Markets is a multi-regulated online FX broker offering MT4, and tailored service provides immense flexibility to suit any trader.
- Infinox – Infinox is a UK-based broker offering MT4 trading with tight spreads.
- Fortrade – Fortrade is a multi-asset broker offering a simple live account with advanced tools.
Does the Spread Co trading platform allow hedging?
Supporting is conceivable on the Spread Co stage. Head to the specialist’s demo account terminal to work on supporting methodologies before contributing assets.
Does Spread Co offer stock trading?
Indeed, Spread Co Ltd permits exchanging on a considerable lot of the world’s most mainstream stock records. The UK100, for instance, incorporates companies like HSBC and Tesco.
What is spread betting?
Spread wagering is a direct method to estimate the cost of offers, monetary forms, and more without possessing the fundamental resource. A benefit or misfortune depended on the cost of the help when the exchange was opened versus its worth when the deal was shut.
Is Spread Co regulated?
Indeed, Spread Co is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), register number 446677. This is a legitimate controller and a decent sign that the company can be trusted.
What is the minimum deposit at Spread Co?
The underlying store necessity for a spread wagering account is £200, while CFD accounts require a £250 least installment.