Every trader in the world of finance and investment has an individualistic way to trade. This identical style includes trading instruments and platforms. Trading instruments such as forex or binary options or even CFD trading are prevalent among the traders. But there is something as important as an instrument, that is a trading platform, and it’s the interface. Now when the technology is evolving fast, Deriv.com, made its place among the trader’s choices.
After 20 years in the retail investment space, Binary.com has rebranded and shifted focus. Deriv.com introduces a suite of new features designed to make them more unique and competitive in the international multi-asset class trading space.
Although it is still possible to place some trades through Binary.com at time-of-writing, the site is slowly being phased out. Investors with Binary.com accounts will be migrated to Deriv.com. They’ll still have access to all their existing funds and investments.
Migrating? Choosing a platform for the first time? Here’s what you need to know about Deriv.com. In this article, we will learn about Deriv.com, as it is a leading platform for trading and a multi-award-winning reputed platform for trading.
Deriv.com’s Unique Toolsets
Deriv.com is one of the leading platforms for binary options trading and CFD trading. It is a multi-award-winning trading platform owned by Regent market Group. It is also one of the oldest platforms as the base of it was founded in 1999. Deriv.com offers a wide range of instruments for trading, such as Forex, Cryptocurrency, CFDs, Binary Options, and stocks.
When you use Deriv you’ll have your pick of three different toolsets on the platform. DTrader is a comparatively straightforward web-based trading system, and is likely to be the closest experience to using Binary.com services (albeit with enhanced features and a streamlined interface).
It’s worth noting that at the moment, there are no mobile options for using DT Trader. Deriv is focusing on the transition and implementation of new tools and resources first. Given industry standards, though, a mobile app seems inevitable.
DMT5 is an MT5-based platform geared towards high-end users looking to create an elaborate investing strategy. It allows for easy charting, comparison of multiple, complex asset classes, and a high degree of customization. Users looking to takeadvantage of detailed alerts while conducting their own in-depth multi-market analysis will find these tools to be invaluable.
Lastly, the DBot trading system is used for automated investing. Investors who want to create their own algorithms and program the fastest possible automated responses to market changes can customize the DBot platform to manage all these processes in-depth.
The software itself comes with plenty of assistance on-board, but don’t expect an instruction manual. These tools are for investors who already know how to use them.
If you’re a traditional investor, use trader. If you want a more in-depth approach, use DMT5. If you want to take advantage of automated trading, use Dot.
Platform and Interface and Features
An optimized interface is one of the main attractions of Deriv.com to deliver only what a trader needs. With no distraction, just the trading information is there to display. Advanced traders prefer this platform for its flexibility, which helps traders to form successful trading strategies.
Deriv.com also offers two excellent platforms for traders to be in the market. These two platforms are Binary Webtrader and Binary Next-Gen.
Binary web trader
Binary web traders allow users to monitor more than one underlying asset and also trade them simultaneously.
This is the mobile application of the platform; this allows traders to use the platform anywhere and anytime. It is available on iPhone and android and provides an excellent experience of trading.
One of the best features of this platform is its unique chart representation. There are multiple types of charts from which you can choose the one you require. The charts are:
- Line charts
- Interactive charts
- Pop-up charts
- Legacy charts
Type of Binary trades
Deriv.com is an unusual broker for binary options trading. Their offers are slightly different than the typical brokers in the market.
The type of traders they offer are:
1. Touch or No touch contracts: traders make a profit when the price of a trade touches or doesn’t touch the predetermined target of the price of a trade.
2. Rise or Fall Option contract: From the current price of a trade, traders decide, if the expiry price of it will rise or fall.
3. Higher or Lower Option contract: In this contract, a trader decides if the price will end up higher or lower than a priced target that is predetermined.
4. Tick trade option: This trading option is similar to sixty-second options; traders choose in which direction the market will shift in five ticks of price movements. The classification of tick trade are:1. Touch or No touch contracts: traders make a profit when the price of a trade touches or doesn’t touch the predetermined target of the price of a trade.
- Up or down Trades
- Quick ten percent
- Lucky ten Digit
5. In or out option trade: Traders get a payout for assuming when the price of a trade is out or in between a price range.
There are many features in Deriv.com that are unique and cutting edge ideas for the users to be more comfortable. Such kind of features are:
1. Robot: a robot is one of the latest and most robust features of Deriv.com. It is trading automation that works upon the triggers and criteria set by the trader. There are available tutorials you can find to set the perimeters and use this automated system. You can have trial sessions even before you sign up in Deriv.com.
2. Trade Guide: Deriv.com provides a sufficient amount of educational recourse and trading guide to support traders at any level. Such resources are:
- Mellons of the market: Mellons of the market is an updated insight into the market. It informs traders when to trade and guide them on market analysis.
- Webinars: Deriv.com also provide webinar. Webinar informs the traders with information which help traders to generate ideas to profit.
- Binary TV: You will find short videos that provide market analysis and review on assets and currency pairs.
The customer support of Deriv.com offers a wide range of languages like English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Hebrew, Russian, Romanian, Slovenian and Czech. And there are two types of customer support.
- Live Chat: Deriv.com has a swift and responsive live chat where you put any queries and questions.
- Call support: Deriv.com has an excellent phone support system with a sufficient number of call centers and call recipients.
There are three kinds of accounts for the traders in Deriv.com the are:
1. Virtual account: Virtual account is a demo account that gives $10,000 virtual money for traders to have a demonstration and make trading strategies without using real money.
2. Standard account: Standard account is an official trading account that allows you to trade with only $5, unlike other brokers who charge $250 deposit money.
3. The MetaTrader 5: It is a new feature in Deriv.com it is an advanced platform CFD trading which features new types of charting system and also provides leading CFD brokers. There are three types of MT5 accounts they are:
- MT5 synthetic
- MT5 financial
- MT 5 Financial STP
Requirements to Create An Account
Other than the necessary information likes name, address, country, phone, and email address, you will require a color scan of your passport’s first three pages. You will also need your utility bills and a bank statement showing your address. Without these, you may have to answer a few more questions to confirm your experience of trading. Once you are through with all the formalities, they are going to check all these and verify your account so you can start trading.
What Hasn’t Changed?
Investors won’t lose anything they had access to on the old Binary.com site. You’ll still enjoy access to FOREX, stock trading, and stock index investing, as well as commodities trades and a host of other products. Options trading will also continue to be available, and the new DMT5 toolset will make it easier to track and chart these trades than ever. The same is true of leveraged trading.
Deriv.com will continue to offer deposits and withdrawals via cryptocurrency and other e-wallet services. Of course, you can continue to fund your accounts with wire transfers and credit cards.
If you’ve never tried Deriv.com, take advantage of one of their demo accounts. This should help you get to know the site and give you some idea of what your comfort level will be with each of the available tools.
Deriv.com gives traders the freedom to customize and trade with flexibility. Traders who are new can also cope up as all the information and guides are available on the website. The advanced and cutting edge features provide the traders with a trading zone with comfortable risk management tools. Though Deriv.com is very well respected in the industry and has more than one million subscribers, that is because it is reliable and reputed.